Friday, December 28, 2007

a little aromatherapy please.

The presents have been opened, the ornaments are put away, & the bleak grey winter is upon us. Now is the time to indulge yourself with a hot, lovely aromatherapy bath.

I love everything from Aveda,
but their
Camomile Sauvage Oil
is my favorite.
Put a few drops in your hot bath,
and you will be transported to a
happy place immediately.

And...
Aveda is a company
I love to support.
They believe in
"...conducting business in a manner that protects the
Earth, conserves resources and does not
compromise the ability of future generations
to sustain themselves."

Enough said.
You can also take comfort in the fact
that all of their products,
are all natural,
and smell amazing.

Relax away.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I need a bath to take me away from the winter blues. This stuff is the best for relaxation and rejuvination!
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...