Monday, December 31, 2007

thanks!

I really love guest bloggers and this last week has been such a treat. Thank you, thank you Allison and Brittany. The posts were fantastic, the interaction pleasant and I'm glad to know both of you.

Be sure to hear more from Allison by reading her very new and lovely blog petit elefant. I think it will have an exciting future with plenty of goodness. And Allison, I'm pulling for you to make it overseas sometime soon.

I'm also beyond thrilled that Brittany has chosen to stick around for a bit to continue to write on Tangled and True. It will be refreshing and perfect. She too has a potential project underway. We'll keep you posted. In the meantime, learn more about her family and her (and her husband's) incredible "side project" {I love this stuff!}.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...