Thursday, December 27, 2007

Brittany.


Raspberries are one of my favorite things to eat in the entire world.
I love most anything with Raspberries.


Halloween is my favorite holiday. Mostly because it starts the holiday season.
I love getting the girls dressed up, having a big halloween party with friends,
the crisp fall air, the smell, the pumpkin patch, corn mazes,
hay rides, apple cider, pumpkin chocolate chip bread,
I love it all.


Cannon Beach, OR. is my favorite place in the world.
I love skim boarding and building sand castles in the summer,
and curling up with a good book by the fire in the winter,
listening to the pounding rain and howling wind. I love the sunsets
and fires with smores, I love the trips we've taken with friends to the beach,
and nothing beats the 4th of July parade. We love Pig n' Pancake and Fultanos, the bakery, riding scooters, eating ice cream and shopping. There is no place I am more comfortable or happy and there is pretty much nothing I don't love about Cannon Beach.



I love to create. All kinds of things. Sewing, Scrapbooking, Photography,
Embroidering, you name it, I like it. Right now I love playing around with
photoshop, editing pictures and making announcements.


I love throwing parties. In my next life I will be a party planner. I plan them months in advance. They have themes and menus. They make my life happy. I already have the theme for Lily's next birthday which isn't until spring. Sad I know but I love it.


I love old things. There is nothing better than finding some cool old antique for next to nothing at a garage sale. I love open air flea markets and scouring Craigs list for good deals on old stuff. I incorporate my old finds into my decorating and it makes me smile.


Macaroni Grill is my favorite restaurant ever. Their Honey Balsamic Chicken is to die for. It melts in your mouth and tastes soo good. They cook the broccoli perfect every time and the pasta with sun dried tomatoes is yummy too (it comes with the chicken and broccoli). If you are ever there try their Lemon Passion cake, I promise you won't be disappointed. Ryan who doesn't even like lemon flavor loves it.


Other things I enjoy are blogging, cooking, reading, shopping, being with friends and family, traveling and snow shoeing to name a few.

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to appear on Tangled and True! I hope this week will be as fun for all of you as it will be for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love throwing parties too (invites, menu planning, music) but I don't do it often enough. And your photography is incredible so I can only imagine that the rest of your creations are equally impressive and unique. This was a fun "getting to know you.."

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder I always love your parties. I had no idea you were planning months in advance. It all makes sense now! I just think you are a fabulous blogger and are the right woman for the job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...