Monday, December 8, 2008

kiki and polly.

I am sure you have seen kiki & polly artwork. It is incredible, which is why I am so happy to introduce you to their newest line! I think you'll be quick to agree it's fantastic.
As an artist and mother I have always believed children's art should not have to sacrifice style or quality to embrace charm and imagination. With this philosophy firmly in mind I created my newest line of work. My wallpaper panel art weaves together different aspects of my past work, and I am so pleased with the outcome.

Lisa hand paints whimsical silhouettes of children with animals onto wallpaper and mounts them to wood panels. All pieces are made with only non-toxic V.O.C. paint and Birchwood panels. The wallpapers are simple and funky and each pieces adds life and creativity to your childs favorite spaces.




My favorite (although very hard to choose) is the yellow flourish wallpaper (pictured bottom left). I think it would be perfect for either a boy or girl, would look good with any of the silhouette colors, looking at it makes me smile and just shouts happiness to me. Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. i love the little boy riding the elephant. so perfect for our home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know where the little deer figure on the dresser is from??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those whimsical silhouettes remind me of the Narnia series!
    xo,
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, thank you for your sweet comments! the little deer on the dresser is a vintage steiff stuffed animal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...