Wednesday, December 17, 2008

lucoo kids.





I love a little variety when it comes to childrens' clothing. Seeing the same crowns, hearts, butterflies, trucks and more can get a little old. That's why Lucoo kids is so refreshing. Robots for girls, a Sasquatch for your little boy, I fell in love. How could you not? The shirts are the highest quality, they are soft and bright and display characters you won't see every day. It's nice to liven up the wardrobe and add a little variety. The girls get a kick out the comments they receive when they're wearing a Lucoo shirt and I love to see them relishing in a little originality that doesn't break the bank: currently on sale for $20.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Seattle company! The mom that designs these clothes is great and the quality is amazing. I was so pleased to see this review. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter was sitting on my lap when I was looking at your site and saw the robot one and would not stop talking about it! so we picked one up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...