Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my weakness


Buying clothes for my girls is my weakness. But how can I help it, little kids look absolutely adorable in anything. They are too lucky :)

These are just a few of my favorite stores to buy their clothes from:

Tea Collection clothing is inspired by their travels around the world and the company helps give back by donating to The Global Fund for Children.

Chouju Hoodie










77kids is the new line for children from American Eagle and is fun, fun, fun! Every outfit is bright, fun, colorful and for the girls sparkly! Hopefully my daughter doesn't read this blog because this is what she is getting from me for Christmas.





Crazy 8 is owned by Gym-Mark Inc. who also owns Gymboree and Janie & Jack. The reason I like Crazy 8 more than the other two is because it is so much more affordable! Not to mention the clothes are so much more modern, colorful and unique.




2 comments:

  1. I thought I was soo on top of the shopping thing, but I had NO idea that 77kids existed! Great shop, thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste! I love that outfit that you bought for your daughter for Christmas. So trendy and modern, yet age-appropriate too. She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...