Monday, December 1, 2008

plum tree studio.


Winter Robotic Tee $26

I love the idea of a handmade Christmas. I would be happy as could be if I had the time and energy to make every gift I gave. I always like to tell myself that handmade means a little more, not only did you give a gift but you put your own time into it as well. The reality of life does not allow me to make every gift I give, and so I like to turn to my trusty handmade site that is Etsy.

On my list of things to give this year, these brilliant tees from plum tree studio. Handmade creations for boys and girls featuring whimsical trees, dinosaurs, robots, sally tees (made to match your child's hair and eye color, and so adorable), cars, horses and more. Each design is appliqued and then top stitched with a machine for durability. Your favorite tyke is sure to be the envy of the neighborhood.



So give the gift of handmade this year, and it truly will be better to give than receive!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...