Tuesday, December 16, 2008

help save handmade.


doll available at persimmonandpink.com

This may sound like an exaggeration, but due to the Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act, in just two short months all small toy manufacturers, independent artisans, and crafters will be shut down and out of business, period. This represents a huge portion of companies that are featured here on T+T.

We are begging for your help, there is a very comprehensive article on Cool Mom Picks that explains the entire situation in great detail and will keep you updated on things you can do to help save handmade. Please do what you can. We greatly appreciate your time and your help!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for helping to spread the word Brittany. Hopefully we can help make this thing right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen nearly enough people talking about this on their blogs! This is horrible! I am just starting to build my business and will have to shut it down before I begin! We need more people aware of what's going on! I feel so helpless, I have already done all that I can do, short of marching up to those idiots and telling them just what they've done to the artisans!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...