Wednesday, April 2, 2008

yvestown.



Stella has just recently made the transition to a "big girl" bed which means I have been making the transition from crib bedding to toddler bedding. In my transition I have been on the hunt for an inspiration piece to create her room around. I thought these block letter pillows might be a fun place to start. You pick the letter/s and the fabrics customizing them to suit your decorating needs. Currently 20% off all sample letters in celebration of their new shop opening.

2 comments:

  1. Brittany, you DID the Stella big girl bed transition already? How exciting! How is it going?

    With your antique-y furniture (right?), this option looks like it might be perfect! I love the cloth letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love these! Thanks for sharing...I'd love to see pictures of your little girl's room too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...