Monday, April 21, 2008

"happy things for kids"



From the super cool blog Oh C-Chou!, a neat + simple (Ikea influenced) do-it-yourself  project:

Paint wooden clipboard with white acrylic paint. Let dry and make a second layer if necessary. Drill the cups at the bottom, center, with the help of a drill. Place the cups on the clipboard at intervals of 15 cm, and secure them with screws. Make a hole at each end of the clipboard so that they can attach to the wall.
What you will need:
*1 wooden plank
*6 colored plastic goblets (Ikea style)
*White acrylic paint
*Roll or brush
*Perçeuse (?)
*Screwdriver
*8 screws

note: the instructions are automatically translated from French using Google Translate.  

5 comments:

  1. I love this! My daughter has these exact cups, and I'm thinking of confiscating them from her to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my i love this idea great job on tutorial have to put this on my blog thursday thank you so much my friend love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I linked to this post today from the new Home & Garden channel at Craft Gossip. :) My hope is to share many of the fabulous projects I see everyday with the vast CG audience. I hope you will not only stop by and subscribe to CG, but will tell your friends about the new category! Hope you see some traffic from it!

    Your feature will appear in the main Craft Gossip RSS feed, on the main home page and can be found directly here
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/20-cool-coat-key-and-towel-racks/

    If you would like a "featured by" button, you can grab one here!
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/grab-a-craft-gossip-button/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!! I love Ikeahacks!!! Great Idea!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...