Wednesday, April 30, 2008

shabby baby.



It is always refreshing when a company you know and love adds a child line to their product mix. Shabby Apple has recently launched Shabby Baby and I couldn't love it more. Made with my favorite of all designer fabrics, both Amy Butler and Heather Bailey. Each dress is hand made and can also be found on Crystal Jones' etsy site selling all the Shabby Baby dresses as well as accessories to go along with them.



The Oopsie Daisy Flower hair clips are a fun addition to any of the Shabby Baby Dresses. They add the perfect touch of femininity and whimsy. They are a fun design I haven't seen before and look so darling in Lily's hair. I wish I had a picture to post!



Their newest addition to the Shabby Baby line is Shabby Baby To Go. Made specifically for moms on the run. This accessory is versatile and convenient. It triples as a pacifier clip, bib and burp cloth. How great is that? Perfectly packaged in a take out box and available in her etsy shop (soon to be added to the shabby apple website as well) $15.99 and available in two color choices.

Receive free shipping by ordering through the Shabby Baby etsy site by using code "true and shabby" in the description to seller box. Shipment will be refunded within 24 hours. Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Love shabby apple and the dresses I got from there are some of my favorite in the girls wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shabby baby dresses and accessories are darling! I love them--what a good find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty dresses! I love how modest and youthful they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered one for my niece a few mnths ago and it was so cute. She loves it (or at least her parents do).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...