Friday, April 25, 2008

beconnected.


We are currently at Disneyland celebrating the girls birthdays, so we've been using the stroller and diaper bag non-stop for the last 2 days: Airports, theme parks, restaurants and the one thing that I wish I had are the stroller clips that I've been seeing everywhere. They clip your diaper bag right to your stroller. The Beconnected clips by Ju-Ju-Be are my favorite. They are "custom designed cam locks with curvature to fit around stroller handles. Extra grippy undersides keep them from slipping, and a secure "snap" lets you know they're locked into place". Your bag hangs up high for easy access and it's out of the way. So much better than cramming it into the stroller basket or carrying it around.





While we're on the subject of Ju-Ju-Be, their diaper bags are among my very favorites. I love their bright fun designs and the option of so many styles and sizes. My pick? Be small. The perfect size for all your baby necessities.

2 comments:

  1. I love my 'be small' and I need to get some of the stroller clips..those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I need those. Bad. They could have come in super handy yesterday (at said theme park!). Thanks. *B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...