Friday, January 25, 2008

soak - sola.

Amy Butler's fabrics have been a long standing favorite of mine. When she opened a shop on her site I was thrilled. It took the guess work out of the situation and I could have something beautiful with just the click of a button, rather than a huge mess, seam ripper, and hours of frustration.
One of the latest additions to the shop is something I count as brilliant. Soak - SOLA.

"Soak Wash is a biodegradable, phosphate-free, rinse-free fabric wash & SOLA is Amy's signature fragrance. Sola is a soft, comforting fragrance with clean, earthy notes reminiscent of a breezy evening in the garden. Inspired by Amy's love of natural beauty this collaboration brings you a new & modern fragrance that is a fresh take on fiber care."

2 comments:

  1. This looks like something I would LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look incredible. I LOVE this kind of stuff and wish that it was bath soak since I'm not a sewer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...