Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Orbit Baby - Toddler car seat


I love finding baby gear that looks good and is highly functional at the same time. Orbit Baby has swept me off my feet in both those categories with their new Toddler car seat they will be unveiling in February of this year (rumor has it there is already a list of celebs wanting this seat)! Aside from it's lovely design and simple lines, it has 2 major pluses going for it:
*It does away with having to own 3 car seats since it is for children from 15 to 50 pounds, and up to 49 inches tall! - I'm all about "less is more" when it comes to baby gear.
*It swivels 360 degrees, granting easier access and can lock in many positions. No more reaching unnaturally to remove the car seat from the car!


Be sure to check out all the rest of their wonderful products on their site.

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting this! Definitely the best stroller out there right now. I tried it at the store and it really does just fold up with one hand, no big deal. I'm so glad they are coming out with the toddler car seat/stroller attachment, so I don't have to have a separate stroller attachment and car seat. Too much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree...less is more. We got the britax boulevard and we love it! http://www.britaxusa.com/products/product_detail.aspx?ID=1 5-65 pounds and 49 inches. It's the only carseat we will need. And I'm not a big fan of infant "carrier" carseats. I wear my little man everywhere. Babies need to be held!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...