Friday, September 12, 2008

yoga.




A few weeks back I posted asking for your yoga advice. Acacia lifestyle came through with a perfectly balanced selection of yoga gear and videos. I've recently started the Shiva Rea Flow Yoga for Beginners and I love it! The scenery is beautiful, it explains terms and poses, as well as giving options if the pose is too difficult. 

I've been off bed rest for a couple weeks now, and getting myself back into an upright mode was difficult to say the least. Since starting the beginning yoga, I have noticed a remarkable difference in my productivity and my energy level. I am completely in love and understand fully why so many people love yoga.

So, if you're in the market to learn yoga, this is an excellent way to start!

3 comments:

  1. i never did yoga until week 4 of this pregnancy when i tried shiva rea's prenatal yoga dvd. it really helps me stay energized and focused, which is more than i can say for my regular exercise regime of jogging and swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun blog!
    April
    www.suaviloquy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have her CD...I love it! I love the cd, cause you don't have to worry about kinking your neck to look at the screen...and her voice is so soothing:) THanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...