Wednesday, September 10, 2008

nico & zoe.

How often do you find yourself thinking, they just don't make toys like they used to? I think it on a regular basis, so I was thrilled to discover Nico & Zoe, uncommon and artisan made toys. I love this shop!

At Nico & Zoe Toys, our aim is to offer uncommon, made in USA, European, local, handmade, modern & wooden toys at reasonable prices!

They carry some of the best toddler, infant, educational and classic Toys. All toys are made from safe and tested materials so you can be assured your little one won't be chewing on lead paint, yah!

I picked out a few of my favorite toys below:


Hand Crocheted Monkey - Stripes $39



Family Van $32



Mail Truck Shape Sorter/Pull Toy $24


Finger Puppet Theater w/Puppets - Fairies Set $66

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these toys....I wish I had all of them for the kids. Thanks for the good find.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...