Thursday, September 25, 2008

house cleaning.

A new look, a fresh face, it was time to change it up a bit. It feels good, almost like a deep spring cleaning and I'm thrilled with the end result thanks to Katie Richardson, who also happens to be the face behind the ever amazing puj.

And while the look may be a little different I'll continue to keep you updated on all the latest finds, new favorite recipes, exciting guest bloggers, amazing giveaways and do it yourself activities.



Most importantly, I'd love your help spreading the word. Add the new T+T button to your sidebar! (you'll find the html code in the right sidebar). 

If you have the old button, replace it with the new, you'll be glad you did. Send me an email with a link to your blog and I'll add an extra entry in your name to Tuesday's giveaway. This applies to new buttons as well! 

Have questions, I'd love to help, email me at tangledandtrue@gmail.com.

Happy Weekend!


18 comments:

  1. I am absolutely LOVING this NEW look! Adding the button right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new look Brittany! Love it!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new look is great! Fun, fresh and makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look - great colors, too! I just added the button and sent you an email! Thanks for a great site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new look is great and gives your blog a great feel! Katie is as talented as she is beautiful! Go Puj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this...actually a bit obsessed with that lady with the basket! Great job Katie! It is so crisp and fresh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fresh new look! isn't change fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes me want to "deep clean" my own blog...or makes me want to get someone else too! Ha. Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks Great, Brittany! Really love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice new look. I was taken aback when I came to the site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...