Friday, September 19, 2008

Back Issues Martha Stewart Kids

In 2005 I subscribed to Martha Stewart Kids thinking at some point in my life I'd be glad to have the back issues. Almost as soon as I subscribed I got a notice in the mail telling me MS Kids was discontinued. When I got pregnant I started looking for back issues on ebay, I soon discovered that you can get back issues through Martha Stewart Omnimedia. They are styled so beautifully and are choc full of the best ideas. Here is how to get your hands on some. From the website:

"To order back issues of Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Everyday Food, Blueprint, Baby (no longer published), Kids (no longer published), or special issues, please call our single-copy division toll-free at 800-274-6800.



Jordan blogs everyday over at Oh Happy Day

5 comments:

  1. Yes, but have you actually tried to order some? I called awhile back and they told me to send an email. I did that and got a list of Martha Stewart Living magazines that are available (which I don't want). I emailed back (3) times and finally was told to call the 1-800 number again. I'm very frustrated, I thought Martha Stewart would have better customer service then this.

    Anyway, have you or anyone else been successful at ordering these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the issues of Kids, I was so bummed when they discontinued it and blueprint too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I ordered from them. It was about a year ago. I bought about 25 issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few of these myself but would love more {of course!} to glean inspiration from...

    thank you, as always, for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Kids and Baby so much that I think I might have actually shed a tear when I got the notice. No magazine has been able to take it's place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...