Monday, September 22, 2008

alli's originals.



I've long been a fan of hand stamped jewelry, and while jewelry isn't something you catch me wearing every day, I'm far more likely to wear something that has special meaning. Alli's originals are my new favorite addition to the jewelry box. They're small and tasteful, and close to my heart.



The Princess Charming Collection celebrates and showcases touching, personal stories. Alli works closely with each client to design a piece that is truly unique, special and one of a kind. Her clients have a big part in the design and creative process so their vision can become a reality.

Hand stamped jewelry is the perfect way to celebrate special relationships in your life. That's why I find myself so drawn to it. Choose names, birth dates, anniversaries, words, phrases or symbols. Really it's about what makes you happy, and I'm all about being happy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...