Wednesday, June 18, 2008

shoes


My children definitely get their love of shoes from their Dad.
I think they both have more shoes than I do and Ethan has more than all of us combined.
But there is one shoe that we can all agree on.
Vans. We all love them.
For the kids the slip-ons are our favorites.
They are easy to get on and dash out the door.
We also like the velcro closure for kids.
For myself, I prefer the lace-ups.
I know there are a lot of knock off's out there and usually I'm all for saving money.
But in this case, I do think the real Vans are worth the extra money.
They fit my kids better and I don't have to struggle to jam their toes into them.
Luckily for us, there is an outlet nearby and a store in the mall.
Here are some places where you can find the ever popular shoe:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reminder...I used to love Vans as a teenager! It's been ages since I thought of them. But yes, I think I agree with you--they are the perfect shoe in many ways. I think my little guy could use some hip slip-ons. I might have to schlep to the outlet in Draper...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...