Thursday, June 26, 2008

baggu.



Tonight we met Ryan at the farmers market after work. It was the perfect ending to a stressful day. The sun was shining with a slight breeze and fresh yummy food, produce and flowers were in abundance. I was loving my baggu the whole time we were there. It was folded up flat and small in my purse to begin with and by the time we left it was bursting with basil, strawberries, cucumbers and baked goods. The handles were the perfect length, I could wear them over my shoulder or hold them in my hand. They felt comfortable and secure, and not that I'm biased or anything, but I'm certain it was the best looking bag at the market.

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering what you have planned for that basil. Mmmm. They look like great bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought some baggu bags a few weeks ago. so far they've worked great. i have six and can usually fit a weeks worth of groceries for our family of 6 in those bags. it's hard to use them at target, but at other grocery stores i haven't had a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...