Thursday, November 19, 2009

Savoring The Day.


Hello, friends.

Thanksgiving is a lovely holiday. A time to give thanks, reflect + enjoy being with the one's that mean the most. It's a time of tradition. Feasting. Savoring. One of my favorite days all year. And not for any one of the reasons listed, but for them all. For the children being home from school. For my dear husband spending a Thursday (a thursday!) at home. For my mother's stuffing and my mother in law's pie. For games with my competitive sisters in law and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Singularly they are special, but combined...combined they are the reason I savor the day.

Kisses,
Dandee

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting dandee! i love that thanksgiving is on a thursday as well.. and the macy's parade on of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...