Monday, November 2, 2009

I want to hear from you!



Is anyone else freaking out that it is already November? Where has the time gone? This month I want to feature you.. the readers of Tangled and True.

You all have families, traditions, secret recipes. I know I do. Will you share them with me? Tell me about your amazing pumpkin cheesecake, or that gravy that only your grandma can make, the service project your family does every year.. whatever it is I want to hear it.

I'll be sure to fill you in on some of the great traditions and family recipes we have along the way as well.

So please, email me (tangledandtrue@gmail.com) and we can start working on a guest post from you! I can't wait to hear from you.

Happy November,
brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...