Friday, August 29, 2008

Updates.

*Please, please leave your email or some way to contact you with your bid.

I have to say I am overwhelmed by the amount of support and generosity that has been shown in the last couple weeks towards the Nielson family. It brings tears to my eyes reading what people are saying, seeing the actions people are taking to help and once again believing that there is so much good out there. So, keep bidding, and thank you, thank you for your kindness, prayers, love and generosity towards this small family. I know it is and will continue to go a long way.


2 comments:

  1. I am so proud and so pleased, thank you for hosting our auctions...we would have been so sad not to participate. I am off commenting on the auctions we're offering now, provoking (I hope even higher bids!) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your auctions are doing so great! I am excited for all the money it will raise for them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...