Thursday, August 28, 2008

cafe style apron.



Cafe Style Apron made by Yours Truly!! All designer fabrics (Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry) and wrap around waist. Top tier lined. Cooking will be fun again!

The details:
*leave your name, email and bid amount in the comments section for each individual item you're interested in winning
*bids always need to be increased in full dollar amounts
*you may bid as many times as you wish on as many products/services as you wish
*prize goes to highest bidder per each product/service at the close of the auction
*Auctions close Sunday 8/31/08 11:59 pm
*Winners announced Monday morning
*payments will be made to Tangled and True's paypal account at which time ALL proceeds will be transferred to the Stephanie and Christian paypal fund.

16 comments:

  1. Brittany I LOVE that, I am confused though I didn't think we bid on this I thought everything below this are up for auction??? Well $35 if we are bidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange is my new favorite color I bid $36

    myneckcandy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. $37 - something's amuck...sorry if I end up posting twice

    ReplyDelete
  4. $45
    http://choosethewrite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it possible to bid for the pattern? $30

    liannebarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...