Friday, April 24, 2009

guest post: friday farewell


Thanks so much to Brittany for having me post this week!

And I know this is the goofiest picture to post of ones self, but this also known as keeping it real. Meaning, we are posing outside because our place is untidy. My oldest child is anti-authority, therefore, anti-pictures, therefore, probably clogging up our bathroom sink. My eyes are closed here because they are closed in most my pictures. My children are not wearing clothes, but still manage to look like absolute angels. This is us! (or, at least, half of us) So make sure to come by AmbrosiaGirl to say hello sometime!

1 comment:

  1. At first glance I thought "did Kai take this picture?"

    And, on the boyfriend jeans I don't think I'm skinny enough/tall enough to pull them off. But, I think the look is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...