Monday, April 20, 2009

exciting news x 2



Small Magazine now has a blog. I'm looking forward to the daily inspiration!

I am also excited to introduce you to our latest house guest! Jenn Kirk. Her blog is one of my favorites, she is talented, inspirational and just all around amazing.

Her Superhero party is one of the best I've ever seen (so much so that we have one in the works for two little ladies even as we speak).

I know you'll enjoy her posts. I know she'll inspire, I know you'll be glad to know her!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER EXCITING NEWS! I love love love that the finally have a blog!

    Also excited for the house guest. That super hero party has been booked marked and will be used (probably) for Ella in July...can't wait to see what ideas you come up with as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...