Monday, May 26, 2008

dinner games.


Memories are made around the dinner table. It's a time when kids can let their guard down, tell you about the days events and maybe even what they learned that day. I loved (and still do) sitting around the table with my entire family, laughing and telling stories. That being said, I'm sure everyone has experienced the occasional "clam-up" from their children. I had my moments when I was young. These Dinner games are definitely on my list of things to have.

"No game board or game pieces required - just food and family. Kids learn creative thinking, social skills and more. The games even require kids to eat their veggies and finish their milk."

Designed to get your family to open up, share and grow closer together. Also available in beginner version geared towards younger children.

Food and family, just thinking about it makes my heart go pitter-pat.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great idea, I'm tempted to get the beginner version, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the beginner version already and LOVE IT! It has made dinner time with my children so much easier in so many ways! Highly recommended!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! thanks for the game link, I think I will be giving this away for birthday presents this year.
    -vanessa from www.inevergrewup.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...