Monday, March 8, 2010

pictures.

I am having my kids pictures taken on our stop in Utah (on our way to Colorado) in a couple weeks, and instead of obsessing over how I should be packing my house, or organizing, cleaning, throwing things away, I am obsessing about what they will wear in their pictures. Some things I like..

For Stella:
Girls' organdy Bea dress


For Lily:

Girls cotton classroom dress (with some kind of funky belt or leggings)


Converse Jack Purcell in citron


For Finn:

I realize Finn doesn't match the girls and that these combos are a bit pricey, this is just preliminary picture dreaming. I would love suggestions if you've seen something you think would be perfect, and I of course will continue perusing right up until the last minute.


**Petunia Pickle Bottom winner will be up this afternoon, and another AMAZING giveaway tomorrow on my actual birthday. Don't miss it!!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures (if you post them)! Those outfits are going to look adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that yellow dress! well actually, i love it all. i can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think finn's choices are darling, and it's more real looking if it isn't matchy match. fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow dress I saw it a few weeks ago at crew cuts! No surprise but it is already sold out in all sizes on line. Would love to see the pics posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with J.Crew's crewcuts line & just last week requested a catalog so I can't wait to get it. A little pricy, this is true, but to die for! My favorite is that yellow dress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...