Sunday, February 21, 2010

my favorite chocolate frosting.



One of my good friends gave me this recipe. I could seriously eat it straight out of the bowl with a spoon. It is dangerously delicious and you should try it.

Chocolate Frosting
1 cup butter softened
3/4 cup melted chocolate chips, cooled
1 to 1.5 cups powdered sugar
tsp. vanilla
milk if needed

Beat butter until smooth, add melted and cooled (though still liquid) chocolate chips. Blend in powdered sugar to desired taste and consistency. Stir in Vanilla. If too stiff add small amounts of milk to reach desired consistency.

For a lighter consistency beat vigorously.

enjoy.


6 comments:

  1. That looks incredible! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh...this is so good to know about! I've been looking for a good chocolate frosting. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious, would be perfect on my choc. peanut butter cake!

    ~Lauri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...