Thursday, July 30, 2009

PARTY!!

We recently had a surprise party for my husband. I had a lot of fun planning it and putting it all together.


It was an outdoor movie, so we brought in a big screen, speakers and a soundboard.

a popcorn machine that made

delicious movie popcorn. We had red velvet cupcakes decorated to look like pieces of popcorn on top (with white and yellow marshmallows)

a candy concessions cart

original recipe coke from Mexico, some Thomas Kemper Rootbeer and water too.

It was quite a fun evening. Complete with embarrassing my husband with video previews of himself before the movie started.

I'm hoping his front row seat in his very own recliner may have made up for the embarrassing videos.

15 comments:

  1. Oh, WoW! This is my dream party. I love the colors and the setup. What movie was playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the fun, it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love the recliner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at this blog quite a lot and like to see all of the things you put on here. As I was looking at your birthday party pictures I noticed that I know your husband...small world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how to make a party!!!
    Great

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like the coolest birthday ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best parties are in Las Vegas.

    Follow me on http://www.twitter.com/VegasClub

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fantastic idea! all my family has summer birthdays so i'm totally going to use this sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great party! I feel like it's tough to throw awesome, but not overboard parties for the hubby. I love this idea! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic idea. You really went all out, didn't you? Was it his 30th?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic party! I LOVE this! If I'm ever able I will just have to steal your idea. FUN! He's a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. too funny - front row recliner! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmmmm, I love that original recipe Coke from Mexico!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this idea for a guy's birthday. What more could they ask for? A recliner, a big screen and lots of junk food. I thought the original Coke idea was the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...