Thursday, July 16, 2009

dream kitchen.. yes please.


That brick, those letters, that island.. oh baby!

A few months back, I believed I left my dream home behind in Bend, OR. It was a sad sad day (and to be honest is still sad most days). I hold Bend close to my heart and hope one day I may find myself back there again. Though perhaps not to my original dream house, but to this one instead.


I was browsing a blog I check here and there, and saw Bend in the title, so of course it grabbed my attention. This house just sold (her best friend's home).. oh how I wish I was the new owner and living in Bend.



So I just informed Ryan, that he will build me this kitchen one day, or at least have someone else build it for me. See all the pictures here.. and check out those pantry doors, it is love! Also if you want to see more of this house, which believe me you do, find links to all different amazing rooms in this post.

5 comments:

  1. I love this kitchen and enjoyed looking at the other photos of her home. I might need to re-post this! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the farmhouse sink....getting one myself....someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am swooning over the farmhouse sink too, sigh. Someday! Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that kitchen island is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I don't know you but just look at your blog. I saw that you are from Bend. I am from Madras and love central oregon. I don't meet a lot of people from the area and thought it was neat. Thats all. I love your blog and that kitchen. the brick especially.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...