Monday, March 23, 2009

baby sparewear.


It is true we have talked about baby sparewear before, but now that I've had first hand experience with my own newborn, I am forever grateful for my set from baby sparewear. I won't go into details but it did involve diaper changing in a public place, and left me scrambling to get myself, the baby and surrounding area cleaned up.


This is a perfect situation for the baby sparewear sets. They are stylish, comfortable and small enough to have in your diaper bag at all times. What I hadn't realized before, is that the plastic carrying case is the perfect option for your babies soiled clothing. Genius! 

It only took this one incident to ensure that I will never be without a set of baby sparewear in my diaper bag. Thank you  baby sparewear!

Available in infant and toddler sizes (perfect for the potty training days).

1 comment:

  1. I love baby sparewear. And not just to keep in the car! The clothes are so soft and durable - perfect for playwear or sleepwear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...